Old 23-03-2009, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Celery - Favorite recipes?

In article ,
Dan Musicant ) wrote:

Yeah, I have been adding chopped celery to my tuna and chicken salads,
but I counted and see I have 4 stalks, not 3 in the fridge. Using it all
before it rots will be a challenge.

It keeps a long time. I keep mine in my fridge vegetable drawer in an
open-end plastic bag.

what they had. Myself (for the soup) I'll probably use nonfat dry milk
instead of cream or 1/2 & 1/2.

Land O'Lakes makes a non-fat half and half. Laden with chemicals,
though.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - pot pie