Old 26-03-2009, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default What not to plant

On Mar 26, 10:59*am, Pam Moore wrote:

What plants have others regretted introducing into their gardens?

Wild garlic without a doubt.(see earlier thread) It came diguised in a
mixed packet of small rockery bulbs given to me a present. For a few
years it behaved itself and then, in no time at all, it was
everywhere.

Also the small creeping euphorbia. It is controlable, with effort, but
when clearing out a bit one day I foolishly wiped the sweat from my
eyes and within a few minutes I was on my way to hospital with
alarmingly swollen eyes - the original bug-eyed monster! I am more
careful now.