Old 26-03-2009, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default tibouchina

Janet Tweedy wrote:
Anyone know how to make on of these flower? We've tried everything,
small pot/ground/large pot left it out, put it in cold greenhouse, warm
greenhouse. Pruned it left it. The blasted thing refuses to flower for
the past 8 years!!

If left out overwinter it isn't flowering because it is dead! I usually
take cuttings from new shoots in April and get flowers by October.

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames