Old 27-03-2009, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Greenhouse query

We have bought a greenhouse in Castorama and I have a huge manuel to
read before I can start to erect it. One problem, it is all in
French. My French is vastly improved but not to that extent as I
suspect I shall have trouble even if it is in English. It's a
Silverline EZ, (Palram), an American make. I have phoned the
suppliers, the retailers, I have Googled for instructions in English;
all to no avail. I am going to put this up myself, I can understand
where it says it will take about 8 hours but I suspect the nitty
gritty small print in French will do me in, can anyone advise, please?

Judith