Old 28-03-2009, 01:03 PM
adavisus adavisus is offline
Registered User

Location: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojira View Post
The ones I bought from Lowe's last year were GREAT! We DO still get killing freeze here though up till mid april.

We bought three last season, and had more in our veggie filter, pondlet and main pond then we knew what to do with.

Lowe's should get them in early april.

-Gareee, from a different email program!
I list spares of Water hyacinth, Water lettuce on ebay now and then. Brand spanking neat new offsets will be coming through in April, from the plants that survived scorching frosts 10°f in March
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZadavisus

Regards, andy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21940871@N06/
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/adavisus/