Old 28-03-2009, 04:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Frogs........

ReelMcKoi wrote:
Where are the frogs?

The frogs here in my pond (SE England) spawned a couple of weeks ago
Gill

Nothing here, latest recorded time I have for them is April 1st, and often
I don't hear them till I get the waterfall going. I haven't even taken the
covers off the ponds, just this week the marsh marigold started to grow and
bud up, but not open.

Lousy weather today, overcast, barely above 40F and supposedly we're going
to get wind later this afternoon with possible gusts up to 55mpg. Oh fun.

This is my spring break and I can only hope it improves. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us