Old 28-03-2009, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Med. Plant ID

On 28/3/09 21:24, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

On 28 Mar, 18:42, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Sacha" *wrote...
Can anyone ID this plant from the rather fuzzy photo (I didn't take it!)
It was taken in Nice about 6 weeks ago ago and apparently when rather more
alive, the flowers are very blue!
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nhe3w0.jpg

First thought was an Aster but I didn't think they flower now even out
there.

Don't think so, Bob. The leaves aren't right, are they?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Try Brachycome Multifida (Rock Daisy)
David Hill

I tried them with Brachycombe and still think that's a good possibility but
they say not. I think I'll try that one again, however. Thanks, David.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com