Old 30-03-2009, 07:23 PM
por911t por911t is offline
Registered User

Smile Need help creating the perfect lawn ...

Now that spring is just about upon us I need some help in creating the perfect lawn to work on and enjoy over the coming summer months . I moved into the house at Christmas . Lawn is currently a bit ratty with some moss in areas . Need help with the various stages of development required to create the desired effect . I stay nr Glasgow in the west of Scotland so irrigation isnt a problem !!

Your kind assistance is much appreciated - thanks - Barry