Old 31-03-2009, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default Double Bird of Paradise

Striking photo, Bob.

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
When I lived in Houston TX, a "Bird" was a very rare view, indeed.
When I moved to Southern California, I discovered that Birds of Paradise
were everywhere. They are prolific and require practically no care.
I have about 15 plants planted along my fence line. The older plants
often produce doubles like the attached image. I still think that they
look majestic in their bright red, orange, blue and green plumage.
Bob Williams