Old 31-03-2009, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Val

On Mar 31, 10:56*am, Aries wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:46:01 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
Do you have heating in your greenhouse Val?

No heating but I do have a large heated propagator which helps to get stuff
going. *I've learned not to start delicate plants off too early tho, and I
do have glass panels and garden fleece which helps to protect young plants
outside from late frosts.
--
A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.http://valwrite.livejournal.com/http...val.co.uk/val/

Is the propagator in the greenhouse or in the house?

Judith