Old 13-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Patrick A. Smith

Default sarcochilus hartmanii woes

Mick,

Debunk you!!! I'm your number one fan! The only reason I even read RGO
is to see what you have to say. I am most disappointed when you are off
gallivanting around the world and away from making your posts. I'm also
certainly disappointed that I apparently have not honed in on your sense
of humour, as I thought my comment would at least illicit a small
chuckle on your part. Personally I don't give a rats ass about sheep
shit, but if you say it works then I can already see the neighbors
complaining to the authorities about the malodorous fragrance emanating
from my estate.

Poopsie Woopsie

PS. I didn't think it was a joke. I can attest to the value of manure.
My three dogs keep my yard well fertilized.

PSS. Sometimes it is difficult to see where to draw the line as to your
seriousness. Reference ten easiest orchids to grow.

Mick Fournier wrote:

Patrick,

Awwww, how precious... my poopsie woopsie Patrick in St Pete trying to
debunk me. Patrick, are you trying to ridicule my Sarco suggestion?

Mick

PS. Ask any REAL sarco grower in Australia and they will tell you that sun
baked sheep shit patties peeled off the highway works on Sarcos. This is no
joke as you think it is... this is 100% fact.

---------------------------

"Patrick A. Smith" wrote in message
jurk off

LOL!

For a stateside source of sheep shit contact HBI.

jurk on

Mick Fournier wrote:

Rajiv,

Queen of Sarchochilus in Australia/New Zealand, Lorraine Fagg, once told

me
in a private snail mail letter (after swearing me to 7 years of secrecy)
that the secret to blooming out Sarcos was sun-dried sheep shit added to

the
media. I suppose though that you could use your hair dryer instead of

the
sun to dry the stuff out if you live in a cloudy region. She was

adamant
that only poop from sheep will work... no goats!

Mick