Old 13-04-2003, 03:44 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Silver Leaf Maple

Angela Coffey wrote:

I have a big silver leaf maple tree that has seeds dropping like crazy.
Anybody need some seeds? I would gladly trade you some for any flower seeds,
or Hostas. I also have Wisteria seeds to trade

We have 11 acres and someday hope to have every acre planted with flowers
and shade plants

11 acres of freedom, I envy you. I only have the back yard of a total 1/4 acre
plot that of course has the house on it. I've a 12x12 plot of grass, a 12x16
hobby shop I just completed and the area where our 18x36 pool used to be. With
186 yards of dirt it has become quite a nice project for things like a statue,
very small plastic pond, 10 roses, a trellis for 2 climbers and lots of other
interesting plants, herbs, veggies and flowers. 11 acres, what I'd do with even
1 acresigh.

On the plus side, all the flower & veggie seeds etc are coming up except the
zuccini so far. Close to 80º today, loving it in Albuquerque.
--
John S. DeBoo