Old 02-04-2009, 03:25 AM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.gardens

Default Which food can I grow in my own garden?

Jasper Tiler wrote:
I'm afraid that the financial crisis will get worse and that
food will become very expensive.

Because of that, I want to grow my own food.

Which food-plants can I grow in an ordinary garden?

I assume potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and so on?

It depends on your climate, soil, available space, season and water at
least. Tell us something about your situation or no advice will be specific
enough to be useful.

David