Old 05-04-2009, 01:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim and Phyllis Jim and Phyllis is offline

Default Season Startup

Our spring is also under way. But that means our las frost date in
the 10th! Our pond is getting moving. Lilies leafing and irises
growing strongly. The parrot's feather is multiplying and I will
uncover the hyacinth next week. It did well under its plastic. It
should begin growing in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone remember the temp at which koi and goldies begin to breed? No
foam yet.

Jim