Old 05-04-2009, 07:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
sf[_2_] sf[_2_] is offline

Default On The Edge

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:37:11 +0100, stinker
wrote:

Top and bottom line... Am I going to face snotty attitude in here or am
I better off in another forum? 'Cause I can do snotty, too. But I
prefare nice chearful people.

Bottom line... you're not really in the UK based forum you think
you're in. You're on Usenet.

But hey, if an unfriendly manner is your way?

Sorry if you took it as being unfriendly. It's a wild world out here
in Usenet and although curt, the reply was far from snotty.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.