Old 05-04-2009, 09:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Peter Pan[_5_] Peter Pan[_5_] is offline

Default Pond Nightmares

On Mar 4, 11:04 am, "ReelMcKoi" wrote:
"~ jan" wrote in message

Any one have nightmares about their ponds?

Last night I dreamed there were 2 raccoons, a coyote and a black bear i

my
and my neighbor's backyard. I had bird netting on the pond (it was spri

ng
because the plants were growing and everything was green and the dang
raccoons were ripping apart a nicely growing clematis on the fence)...
anyway, the bird netting was slipping off and the pond was exposed and

needed to get to work. Everything sure looked pretty though. ~ jan

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Several times over the years I had dreams herons were getting the fish. :
-(
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

I had a Blue Herion sitting on the netting to my pond trying to get
himself an Hors'Dovre. Fortunately I own a Beagle.. she hate critters
in the yard. She took one look at the over sized bird and charged
after it.. The bird has not been back since.
The beagle was given a nice raw hide for her diligence