Old 13-04-2003, 02:09 PM
karen

Default Plastic Greenhouses

Hiya,
I got a 6ft by 4ft from Argos a couple of years ago-£15 in the sale. I put
it up last summer grew lots of tomatoes/cucumbers/peppers/chillies.Left it
all winter in very exposed garden and it would have lasted this year aswell
but I was given a glass one. We cut the top off and can use it as a clotch.
You get tent pegs to sink into the ground-dont think it would stand up to
bad weather without these. Wouldnt you be better off getting a glass one- or
at least a aliminium frame then maybe cover it with something suitable--have
you looked in your local paper, people are always getting rid of
greenhouses, usually for freee
Karen