Old 08-04-2009, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
gardengal gardengal is offline

Default Plant Identification

On Apr 8, 4:28*am, southpark
wrote:
Please can you help me?

I have recently moved into a new house and there is a large bush / tree
in the corner but I do not know what it is.

This is the link to the flower on the plant (which is in bloom at
present)

http://i40.tinypic.com/24g4sc7.jpg[/IMG]

Can anyone can help me I would be most greatful?

Yours,

Daniel

--
southpark

Where are you located? And can you possibly post a photo of the entire
plant? The leaves look quite a bit like Ribes but the flowers are not
quite right :-) At least, not from that angle and in that context.