Old 13-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Natalie

Default Watching paint dry

snip

What's happened to the slugs and snails this year? I don't miss them -

of
course, but where have they gone? We've only found a few and there's no
evidence of the wholesale napalm effect of previous years. Can recent
campaigns have really been so effective? I doubt it.

Your first para answers this. It's been so dry and we've seen none here

but
just wait for a bit of rain. It's drizzling here, so I'll be keeping a

look
out tonight!
snip
--

I've been having a good clearout in the garden today and have come across a
couple of baby slugs and a few snails. There has also been evidence of

No doubt as soon as we get any rain they'll be back in larger numbers :-(

Natalie