Old 10-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Lucretian Lucretian is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretian View Post
As a farmer, I know that I can easily get rid of clover by over-grazing it. Not that I want too though - it's far cheaper than polluting fertilizer! Most organic farmers use it in rotation to fix nitrogen.
I wonder whether keeping the lawn cut very short might be a good option. Anything's preferable to synthetic chemicals anyway. My grandparents sprayed their lawn last year, and it's never been right since. Been taken over by moss now!