Old 13-04-2003, 03:44 PM
John Rutz

Default spring project

Nedra wrote:
These are really some great pictures, John. I like the
looks of the new partition. Thanks for posting
them. Sounds like Carol Ann is working just as hard as you are!

Nedra

lookig at it this am we need a few mor rocks in there, just to fill it
out some, we used over a ton so far, we are thinkin of replacing the
other log filter, I want to either put in a stock tank to keep annual
veggieffilter plants in or a lotus bog Im thinking lotus would do better
if I could protect them some way in the winter.

John Rutz

the green is grassing the leaves are treeing
I'm happy

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com