Old 12-04-2003, 09:44 PM
John Rutz

Default spring project

went out this morning and picked up a ton+ of granite, dug out part of
where the old filters sat put the liner back and then the dirt, to make
a Canna bog
changed out the Koi fence from bricks to granite and circled the new
canna bog with granite to hold the dirt in place.
--
I'll try to put a project page on the websit tonite

John Rutz

the green is grassing the leaves are treeing
I'm happy

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 13-04-2003, 02:32 AM
John Rutz

I took 4 pics and have them posted to the website under the link
project 2003

BV you can see the difference from the brick divider and the rock
divider between the bog and main pond here, personaly I think it looks
much better now.

Old 13-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Nedra

These are really some great pictures, John. I like the
looks of the new partition. Thanks for posting
them. Sounds like Carol Ann is working just as hard as you are!

Nedra

Old 13-04-2003, 03:44 PM
John Rutz

Nedra wrote:
These are really some great pictures, John. I like the
looks of the new partition. Thanks for posting
them. Sounds like Carol Ann is working just as hard as you are!

Nedra

lookig at it this am we need a few mor rocks in there, just to fill it
out some, we used over a ton so far, we are thinkin of replacing the
other log filter, I want to either put in a stock tank to keep annual
veggieffilter plants in or a lotus bog Im thinking lotus would do better
if I could protect them some way in the winter.

Old 13-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

John Rutz wrote:

Nedra wrote:

These are really some great pictures, John. I like the
looks of the new partition. Thanks for posting
them. Sounds like Carol Ann is working just as hard as you are!

Nedra

lookig at it this am we need a few mor rocks in there, just to fill it
out some, we used over a ton so far, we are thinkin of replacing the
other log filter, I want to either put in a stock tank to keep annual
veggieffilter plants in or a lotus bog Im thinking lotus would do better
if I could protect them some way in the winter.

John Rutz

the green is grassing the leaves are treeing
I'm happy

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

I wonder what you'd be doing if you never thought of having
a pond? It's great isn't it - not a hobby a way of living.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 13-04-2003, 10:44 PM
mad

remember your dream, john? it'll happen, i betcha! :-D
mad
--
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built
the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.