Old 11-04-2009, 05:56 PM
New2thegame New2thegame is offline
Registered User

Location: Cumbernauld/Paisley
Unhappy A little help please :)

Hi, i have just started growing my own food, i have built a 'patch' in my garden out of fibreglass to grow veg and fruit.
I have planted my seeds but i think i have done it wrong, what i done was put a few seeds in the ground each time and spaced them about, After i done this i was told that you put one seed in the ground not a few like i done.
Will the seeds still grow and give me veg or have i wasted the best part of my easter holidays on this project?
Thanks in advance Gordon.