Old 12-04-2009, 12:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default A Wind Break or not?? He says NO, I say YES!!

AngeTheUnsure wrote:
Morning Chaps and Happy Easter to you all.

There is an open fence, well - not a fence really, thiese propertys
are 5 years old and it's the Developers fence. Ya know, about a
metre tall, consisting of posts with 3 bits of timber equally spaced
between - a boundary marker really. ANYWAY!! I'm getting carried
away now. Is this necessary do you think?? Or just a waste of
time/money??

Ange
xx

Without knowing the layout of your land, the direction of seasonal winds etc
it is impossible to say. This is not something where a vote is any use.

David