Old 13-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default First Pic With New Digital Camera

You don't.

rec.gardens.orchids is NOT for binaries. If you'll subscribe to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids, you post pics by creating a new message and
attaching the image to the file.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
How do you post a picture onto this newsgroup? I photographed one of my

paphs
that I am having a problem with and wanted an opinion as to what might be
causeing the yellowish brown streaks on the leaves.

At first I thought it might be spider mites but there is no evidence other

than
the discoloration. I think if I post a picture I might be able to get a

more
reasonable explanation.

Thanks