Old 13-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Snooze

Default Inherited pond

"John Hines" wrote in message
keith nuttle wrote:

While I know they will probably take some work to make them perfect,
Would there be any problem of putting a couple dozen feeder gold fish
and some plants from Walmart in the ponds as we move into our part of
the house and do the moving in things (probably most of the summer.)

No problem, although don't go nuts with the feeders, as they will grow
big, you don't want to overload the pond with fish.

Most feeder grade goldfishes come diseased or stressed from being stored in
a tank with a few hundred of their siblings. So use caution if there are
existing fish in this pond.

Sameer