Old 13-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Carl Inglis

Default Daffs in a newly rented property.

We've recently moved into a new (to us) property in Lincs. The previous
tenant (or possibly the owner) has planted daffodils in some of the
beds. Whilst they have flowered and look pretty; they aren't really
where I want them. The question, therefore, is:

At what stage can I dig up the bulbs and replant them where I want them?

The flowers on most of them are just dying back now.

Actually, while I think about it, can someone answer the same question
with regard to tulips (in another bed)??

Thanks in advance,

Carl
--
"..as to who I am now, if you're prompted to ask: I'm the ghost of my
future and the sum of my past."