Old 16-04-2009, 01:03 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Jessica Mae Jessica Mae is offline

Default Here Come the Deer again

On Apr 15, 12:16*pm, "
wrote:
I had to replace 4 of my roses because of the damage they caused last
year and now they are back. Any new ideas? Anyone tried a new
product?
I have motion lights have *tried hair, Irish Spring soap, pinwheels
and probably a dozen other things I can't think of right now. I don't
think I can take another year of disappointment. *Thanks for any help.

MJ

I hate to say it but there is no chemical or remedy that works for
deer 100% and the most frustrating part is if someone finds something
that works, it might not work on the next deer. I work in a nursery
and we recommend and have had people have a lot of luck with Liquid
Fence, otherwise keep searching for that magical deer cure. I wish you
and your roses good luck!