Old 16-04-2009, 07:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Koi fish to new home.bwaaaaahahahahahaha KOI are far from being worth seriouis money...yet another sucker who invests his hard earned money in a slimey smellyfish thinkiing they have a floating bakroll of $$$$$$$$$$ what fools ye are.

"Tranny Tynk" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 1:47 am, "Brian Watson" wrote:
My son in law who lives on the outskirts of Cambridge is filling in his
pond
soon in anticipation of some building work and so needs to find a
permanent
home for about 30 Koi Carp in sizes up to about 12" long.

I understand they could be worth "serious money" so I am wondering (on his
behalf) how and where he should advertise them to get a fair price.

Any suggestions?

--
Brian

yea yea yea, everyone that has koi thinks they have a ****ing gold
mine in the pond if they are even 6" long. Just fill in the ponmd with
ther fish in it and don;t waste your time.its a ****ign fish mate, not
a gold statue as some may think......

People dopn;t spend serioius money on koi at least same ones do not,
and there is 1 in a million koi who is worth much more than $1.50 I
routinley put away can after can of sardines worth more than any dam
koi would be.