Old 17-04-2009, 12:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default somewhat ot snowblower question.

Rob Mcgee wrote:
this is the closest newsgroup I could find for this. anyway I recently
aquired an old yardman snowbird snowblower 3hp 20 inch. not in running
condition. My dad was trying to get it to run better and got the carb

How can it be "not in running condition" if he is trying to get it
running better?

settings wayyyy off. does anybody have a suggestion on carb settings.
otherwise I'm just gonna start at about 2 turns out for each and go from

Not even gonna say what kind of engine?

With zero information, I'd guess 1-1/4 turns. I have never seen a small
engine that the initial adjustment was 2. Usually 1 to 1-1/2.

--
Art