Old 17-04-2009, 03:59 PM
AngeTheUnsure AngeTheUnsure is offline
Registered User

NOT TO WORRY everyone! I've raised the question with neighbour - these aren't that small these gardens, by the way, so not reducing space really.

OK then TO PUT IT PLAINLY (so that everyone can understand...) When I said WINDBREAK, I meant only something as tall as the developers fence. 1mtr high.

**Generally, people in confined spaces
are against them. Boundary markers are good. Is what necessary?**

Is a WINDBREAK necessary, Billy[_7_].

**Instead of answering all the possible questions that you are
alluding to, no matter how much fun that may be for some people to read,
perhaps you could re-phrase it and re-post**

No need to answer any questions now Billy[_7_] - worked it out all by myself.

As for **how much fun that may be for some people to read** , sometimes it's GOOD to add a little fun... there's enough doom and gloom in the world without having to read tight***** questions/answers.

Sorry if I antagonised anyone...that wasn't the plan at all...

David Hare-Scott[_2_] - As I've said, and yes, you DON'T know the lay of the land - I've resolved the situation/problem myself thanks.

The windbreak, all 1m of it, appears to be working wonderfully....

AngeTheUnsure