Old 18-04-2009, 07:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mark Anderson Mark Anderson is offline

Default Vegetable plant prices

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:03:22 -0500, cat daddy wrote:

I impulse bought my tomatoes from Home Depot and there were no 6-packs
of anything. Bought four singles and two of the 4-inch. Not pleased
with myself for not planning this better, like I tell myself every
Spring.......

Home Depot is a terrible bargain. Every Spring I have 4 or 5 places I go
to get seedlings and Home Depot is always last on the list. Sometimes
I'll find some exotic herb in a 4" pot there but for the basics I go
elsewhere. You really do have to shop around to find the best deals.