Old 18-04-2009, 06:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Wackos

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:10:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Seems like the loons are precocious this season. Next full moon isn't
until May 9. Hmmm.

Gardening is everyone's entitlement and makes us all equal.

You think? You wanna see whacked? Check out this symptom of a
totally wacked-out society. Garden of delights. (garden reference)

Equal. Some idgets think of "equal" in different terms......

http://www.alternet.org/sex/136909/i...2_vagina%3A_wo
men_spend_and_

Charlie

At twenty, being a gynecologist sounded awesome.
At forty, I realized that you don't want to make what you love, work.
At sixty, I was free, and happy to have testosterone behind me.
At sixty-six, I just want to garden.

I couldn't finish the article, sorry.
--

- Billy