Old 19-04-2009, 06:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default how to create decorative stones walkway

In article ,
RK77 wrote:

But now I'm thinking if its possible to just put lot of weedkillers on
soil before covering the soil with landscape fabric and then any
decorative stones, that will save me not putting any concrete at all.

You want him Kate?

Think I'd just shoot him, and save myself the grief.
--

- Billy