Old 13-04-2003, 10:32 PM
ev

Default Plastic Greenhouses

"shannie" wrote in message
I'v had two for the past few years and wouldn't be without them. This year
particularly I've found them wonderful for raising veggie's from seed. I
have a piece of rope running around the front of mine and tied on each

side
to stakes in some fencing (similar to another poster) however if thats

not
feasable, what about a couple of eyebolts in the concrete and some rope
stays or for a temporary fix you could put in a couple of concrete blocks

on
the bottom shelf not wildly aesthetic but may help to anchor it for you
while you work on something more permanent.

Shan

Hi Shan

I've got three, my garden is so tiny, but they take up very little room.
The first year I had one it almost blew away in a strong wind, but now we
put blocks of concrete or stone flags in the bottom to anchor it, also
similar to you we tie it to a fence or hooks on the house wall. They are so
useful, I managed to save quite a few geraniums from last summer and a
lovely plant, I don't know it's name but it's a greyish leaf with tiny cream
coloured antirrinhum flowers all over, I love it.

The only trouble is the cover, it gets dry and splits after a while. I
managed to replace one this year, but it actually cost just a little less
than buying a whole new greenhouse. Had to go online to find get it too, as
no local shops stock replacement covers.

Eve