Old 19-04-2009, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Default Where to buy the best seeds???

Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:38:54 -0400, Tim wrote:

I am going to have to view the link thats in here somewhere about the
cayenne as I have some heart issues myself. Like the damn thing quits
beating every now and then...You think a hot pepper kicks, ya oughta
feel my defibrillator!
Oh shit......bet that is a hell of a way to be awakened! When it
gives you a jolt, does it make you react like somebody goosed ya or
blurt out a Tourrette's type of thing? ;-)
Charlie

It's really never happened when I'm asleep.
To be honest with you, imagine standing with your eyes closed, knowing
that someone has a sledge-hammer in front of you....You don't know when
the hit is coming, but..................Thats about what it feels
like.....

*Are you effing serious!* Whoa...that's like really trippy, but
something to which one becomes accustomed. Better'n the alternative,
no doubt!

lol...yeh, thats what it feels like to me. Some units are set to just
'tickle' the heart to get it to beat normal again, mine is set to knock
me on my keister

Hey, I can still drink some wine, and grow some peppers! It don't get no
better!

I agree and admire your attitude!

I look at it like this, 9 years ago the Docs told me I had five years to
live...So I spent those five living, enjoying sunsets, really looking at
my wifes flower garden etc...I really believe that mental health leads
to physical health....that and the three kids finally all moved out! lol.

Tim