Old 19-04-2009, 07:32 PM
AngeTheUnsure AngeTheUnsure is offline
Registered User

Evening Brooklyn1.

Thanks so much for your valuable advice.

I realise now (too late!) that I've obviously posted in the wrong forum. I wanted help and advice - it seems a bit thin on the ground here!!

I'll just go and find another forum I think ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1 View Post
"AngeTheUnsure" wrote:

NOT TO WORRY everyone! I've raised the question with neighbour - these
aren't that small these gardens, by the way, so not reducing space
really.

OK then TO PUT IT PLAINLY (so that everyone can understand...) When I
said WINDBREAK, I meant only something as tall as the developers fence.
1mtr high.

-**Generally, people in confined spaces
are against them. Boundary markers are good. Is what necessary?**-

Is a WINDBREAK necessary, Billy[_7_].

-**Instead of answering all the possible questions that you are
alluding to, no matter how much fun that may be for some people to
read,
perhaps you could re-phrase it and re-post**-

No need to answer any questions now Billy[_7_] - worked it out all by
myself.

As for -**how much fun that may be for some people to read**- ,
sometimes it's GOOD to add a little fun... there's enough doom and
gloom in the world without having to read tight***** questions/answers.

Sorry if I antagonised anyone...that wasn't the plan at all...

David Hare-Scott[_2_] - As I've said, and yes, you DON'T know the lay
of the land - I've resolved the situation/problem myself thanks.

The windbreak, all 1m of it, appears to be working wonderfully....

There's no such thing as a 1 meter windbreak, that's a hedge, a very low
hedge... not even enough to stop all that fercocktah wind breaking out your
ass! LOL