Old 19-04-2009, 07:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default trouble uploading pic

dogsandcats wrote:
Please could you help identify this plant in my picture. I hope you dont
mind if its really obvious, as I am a gardening novice. I have cut it
back but it seems to grow back at a very fast rate and is getting very
big, is it going to have nice flowers, please could you give me the
name so I can google it!

Thanks for your help
keep trying to upload my pic by clicking manage attachments and get
upload failed, dont know why??? it is only 74kb and jpeg format please
could you help with this too sorry! it does say I may post attachments

Can't help if you don't specify which program you are usinsg.

Generally, you must navigate to the attachment (image) you want,
highlight its file name, and then click Attach/Open/Ok/etc, depending on
the program you use.

HTH

wolf k.