Old 19-04-2009, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default What tree or shrub?

"tcmartal" wrote in message

Hi,
Is there anyone out there who 's brain i can pick please. Our garden is
overlooked and i need to plant a tree or shrub which will fill a gap. It
needs to be at least 10feet high and about 6 feet wide, ideally it needs
to keep its foliage through the winter but i would compromise on that
for something that has an attractive look to it or even better a nice
aroma to it so when we sit down near it there is a nice smell. The
place it will be planted is a very sunny spot.
Many thanks for any help anyone can give me

Balsam fir.