Old 20-04-2009, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_4_] Jim Carlock[_4_] is offline

Default trouble uploading pic

"dogsandcats" wrote...
:
: thank you wolf k. I am using windows but no specific program, I do
: exactly asyou
: as you say, click on attachment, then a box pops up and the I click
: browse file, and navigate to thejpeg saved on my desktop and highlight
: and click open, then it says upload failed
: any ideas? thanks
:

Sometimes files become "locked". If that's the case, it means some other
application has that file opened and when you try to upload, the upload
fails.

You might want to make sure no other software has that file open. Then
you might want to try to drag and drop the file into another folder to
see if you can do that. If you can, and it moves the file try to drag
and drop it to the web-page in question. If not, it might present some
message stating which program has the file open.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/contact/