Old 20-04-2009, 08:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default trouble uploading pic

"dogsandcats" wrote

thank you wolf k. I am using windows but no specific program, I do
exactly asyou
as you say, click on attachment, then a box pops up and the I click
browse file, and navigate to thejpeg saved on my desktop and highlight
and click open, then it says upload failed
any ideas? thanks

Read my comprehensive reply if the web site you use has allowed it to be
published on their site, your problem is in how you are accessing this
newsgroup. Check out how their site tells you to upload photos.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden