Old 13-04-2003, 11:32 PM
animaux

Default Grass Indentification

Is there a flower we can see? That is the only way a plant can be identified
with certainty.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:49:59 GMT, (Cat) wrote:

Hola!

I'm down in 8a (maybe 8b), and I'm trying to figure out what the grass
that's springing up all over the garden is - it's about 24" tall, and
has lovely tails rather like fox-tailed grass or squirrel grass.

http://www.ki.org/cat/temp/grass.jpg

It's quite pretty in large patches, but annoying in it's spread all over
the beds. (and yes - that's periwinkle in the background, which I've been
trying to yank out with greater and lesser success)

cheers!