Old 21-04-2009, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_4_] Jim Carlock[_4_] is offline

Default trouble uploading pic

"dogsandcats" wrote...
: I am UK based and my ISP is sky and I am trying to find out from
: them how to subscribe via outlook express.

Do you have a link to your ISP?

On the other hand, here's what you need to ask them:

1) Does Sky offer a way to connect to UseNet?
2) Does Sky offer a way to connect to news servers?

You ask the second question just in case the individual you talk
with does not know what UseNet is. They will likely know what a
news server is and when they say, "Yes",

3) Ask them if they have a link you can connect to which tells
you how to connect with Outlook Express.

When they tell you how to connect with Outlook Express, make sure
you click on Tools, then the Options menu item, then a dialog
will open and you click on the Read tab. Make absolutely sure you
place a check mark next to "Read all messages in plain text". If
you leave that unchecked you leave your system open to virus and
all sorts of malware infections.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Feel free to ask any questions you
like about Outlook Express. That's what I'm using now and what I
used for over 10 years now.

Smile in the sunshine and laugh in the rain.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/contact/