Old 21-04-2009, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Diane Whitney Diane Whitney is offline

Default Roundup to kill daylilies in raspberry patch?

I've got some old daylilies that keep coming back in my raspberry
patch and I don't know what to do about them. I can't dig them out
without uprooting all the raspberry canes. Although I've always had an
organic garden I'd like to try hitting them with Roundup but I am
wondering if it will kill the raspberries as well, since they are both
spreading plants and completely intertwined.