Old 21-04-2009, 04:17 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Frog Fungus Disease

It's very sad to see the frogs go. Are there frogs where you live and
what state are you in?

In the state of confusion here. ;-) WA, frogs finally came, took a while,
but last night I had to catch 4 from the lily pond. I have 1-2 that came on
their own to the koi pond area and the containers I have set up for them
there, so hopefully they'll relocate... or my neighbors will. ;-) More
cooperation from the frogs I fear. But the neighbors got a new yappy dog,
so they better not be complaining if I'm slow about catching frogs. ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us