Old 23-04-2009, 03:40 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Frog Fungus Disease

"~ jan" wrote in message
It's very sad to see the frogs go. Are there frogs where you live and
what state are you in?

In the state of confusion here. ;-) WA, frogs finally came, took a whil

e,
but last night I had to catch 4 from the lily pond. I have 1-2 that cam

on
their own to the koi pond area and the containers I have set up for the

there, so hopefully they'll relocate... or my neighbors will. ;-) More
cooperation from the frogs I fear. But the neighbors got a new yappy do

g,
so they better not be complaining if I'm slow about catching frogs. ~ j

an

------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Frogs don't bother me as much as a yappy
dog. They really get on my nerves. Our last
neighbors had two small yappers. I was very
happy to see them move away.

I don't think those neighbors will be hassling
you again about your frogs. ;-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.