Old 24-04-2009, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ChelseaTractorMan ChelseaTractorMan is offline

Default What constitutes a flower as " wild"

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:43:57 +0100, Jimgentracer
wrote:

Does anyone know if a bluebell is in my garden, does that make it not a
wild flower and the same question goes, if I find a rose on a towpath
hedgerow is that making it a wild flower?

no, its an escape which may eventually naturalize if it flourishes, It
will always be listed as "introduced" or similar IIRC, not "native".
--
CanThrashMotors