Old 25-04-2009, 11:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
George.com George.com is offline

Default Time release fertilizers

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))

Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them go
bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that came
from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and fascinating
that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue to keep it in
place.

pictures?

Comb overs, groan. Hoped they'd have gone out with walk shorts and walk
socks. Guy in my office still does a comb over, though not from that far
down. That said, I maintain a "comb forward" to disguise the advancing
forehead.

rob