Old 25-04-2009, 11:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Time release fertilizers

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))

Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them go
bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that came
from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and fascinating
that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue to keep it in
place.

pictures?

Comb overs, groan. Hoped they'd have gone out with walk shorts and walk
socks. Guy in my office still does a comb over, though not from that far
down. That said, I maintain a "comb forward" to disguise the advancing
forehead.

rob

Old 25-04-2009, 11:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"George.com" wrote in message

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))
Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them
go bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that
came from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and
fascinating that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue
to keep it in place.

pictures?

Comb overs, groan.

as bad as this one?
half way down the page
http://www.everythingismiscellaneous...008/12/page/2/

Old 25-04-2009, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"George.com" wrote in message

"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))
Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them
go bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that
came from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and
fascinating that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue
to keep it in place.

pictures?

Comb overs, groan.

as bad as this one?
half way down the page
http://www.everythingismiscellaneous...008/12/page/2/

Another alternative is to preemptively shave your head, which is OK,
except, if you are a white guy, your head looks like a thumb.
--

- Billy

Old 26-04-2009, 04:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"George.com" wrote in message

"Billy" wrote in message
[...]

except, if you had hair and then shaved it, it'd be a disaster if you
decided to grow it back and ...........nothing

Elaine enters with her new boyfriend, Kurt.

ELAINE: Hey! Look who's here! Hey Kurt, this is Jerry, and George, and
Kramer.

JERRY: Is he from the future?

ELAINE: No, he just shaves his head. I think it's pretty gutsy.

GEORGE: Listen, sweetheart, let me tell you a little something about guts.
Points to his head. This is guts.

ELAINE: What? Clinging to some scraps?

GEORGE: These are not "scraps." These are historic remains of a once great
society of hair.

ELAINE (looking at Kurt's driver's licence photo): Hey, driver's licence.
Oh...my God.

KURT: What?

ELAINE: Your hair. It's so thick and lustrous. I mean, it...it was.

KURT: Well, it still is. I shave my head for my swim team. I just liked the
way it looked, so I kept it.

ELAINE: Are you saying that I could be dating this hair? With you under it?
Kurt shrugs.

ELAINE: Here. Shows Kurt's driver's licence to Jerry. Take a look at that.

JERRY: Huh. Kurt's an organ donor.

ELAINE: No! He's not bald. Look! He's got a full head of hair. George
overhears and stands up, concerned.

JERRY: So he just shaves his head for no reason?

GEORGE: That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!

ELAINE: And he's growing it in just for me. (Happily) It's mine. It's all
mine.

JERRY: It's just hair.

ELAINE: It's not just hair! Look! Shows Kurt's licence to Jerry again.

JERRY: It's brown.

ELAINE: It's chestnut with auburn highlights!

JERRY: So?

ELAINE: You're not around women. You don't know how important a man's hair
is. They both look at George, who is reading a newspaper and struggling to
keep his composure. I'm sorry, George, but it's true.

New scene - Elaine checking out Kurt's head at her apartment.

ELAINE: Oh, it's coming in already! Wow, you have some very nice little
seedlings here. Huh...

KURT: What?

ELAINE: Well, it doesn't seem to be coming in so good over here. Or here.

KURT: What do you mean? Goes into the bedroom to look in the mirror.

ELAINE: Well, I don't know...how long have you been shaving your head for?

KURT (from the bedroom): About three years.

ELAINE: Huh.

KURT: Oh my God! Steps into the doorway I'm going bald!

Old 25-04-2009, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
. easynews.com,
Steve wrote:

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:09:50 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Another alternative is to preemptively shave your head, which is OK,
except, if you are a white guy, your head looks like a thumb.

Or something...

Just as long as it is held up high. Very chinese with the top knot as
a reminder. The opposite is hanging ones head down not too many things
to be said about that are positive . Unless humility posture and
subjection matters to one . Grieving a major exception and pulling
weeds.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.
- J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Old 26-04-2009, 06:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"George.com" wrote in message

Comb overs, groan.

as bad as this one?
half way down the page
http://www.everythingismiscellaneous...008/12/page/2/

OMG! that chap is even worse than the chap I saw - not much worse, but
still worse.

Old 26-04-2009, 06:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"George.com" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Don't clean you teeth
yet, they might fall out because of the shock you've given them :-))
Yes mum, I was just goin' to bush them out a bit, sort of a comb over;O)

Snort! That'd I'd love to see. Teeth with a comb over! Just let them
go bald and be proud of them as there is nothing worse than a comb over.

I saw a chap in a cafe a couple of weeks ago who had a comb over that
came from about 1 inch above his collar. It was so disgusting and
fascinating that I couldn't stop staring. He must have used Super Glue
to keep it in place.

pictures?

Nah. I was rude enough to stare, but asking him to pose would have been a
bridge too far.