Old 27-04-2009, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Cat

In message ,
Rusty_Hinge writes
The message
from "graham" contains these words:
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"graham" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote:
"davej" wrote:

If my dog shits on the road or the pavement, on the grass across
the street, or up the hill where I walk her, I am obliged to pick it
up.

Why then is a cat allowed to shit anywhere it likes, with impunity?

Because it is recognised in law that dogs can be controlled by their
owners and cats can't.

That's not a reason, that's an excuse from a, presumably, cat-loving
judge!

If cat owners were forced to clean up the crap that their pets pollute
the neighbourhood with, perhaps some of them might feel less
inclined to keep the damned pests?

One can live in hope!

Aren't there any cats there?

I was in castleton last November, if you'd asked then I could have
checked.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply